Specs & Features:
- 36 mm / 1.42 in x 36 mm / 1.42 in, thickness: 8 mm / 0.3 in
- 15.5 g / 0.55 oz main unit
- 26 g / 0.92 oz watchband
- Operating range 10 m / 32 ft
- SmartWatch main unit with clip
- Black watchband
- Watchband adapter
- USB charger
- User guide + warranty leaflet
- Multi-touch color OLED display
- Low usage: 1 week.
- Typical usage: 3-4 days
- Heavy usage: 1 full day
- Charging connector: USB cable
- Reject and mute calls, predefined texts, take call and use headset
- Note! Take-call functionality is not supported for phones listed under other brands.
- Bluetooth™ core version: 3.0
- Watchband and clip
- Music player control – track information on display
- Can read texts, email and calendar reminders on display
- Social networking services: Facebook, Twitter
Compatibility – Xperia
- Xperia™ P
- Xperia™ S
- Xperia™ U
- Xperia™ X10 AT&T
- Xperia™ acro S
- Xperia™ advance
- Xperia™ ion
- Xperia™ J
- Xperia™ miro
- Xperia™ T
- Xperia™ tipo dual
- Xperia™ Z Ultra
- Xperia™ Z1
- Xperia™ Z1S
- Xperia™ ZL
- Xperia™ Z T-mobile
After a quick and easy setup, you can have your SmartWatch packed with useful and fun apps. There are lots of SmartWatch apps at Google Play Store.
There is a music player app available for SmartWatch. You can use it as an Android remote to control your smartphone music player from your wrist. Start, stop, skip forward and back.
Choose between digital watch or analog interface. Wrist straps are available in several colors. You can also use any 20 mm wrist strap designed to be used with a wristwatch.
Read email, SMS and other notifications on your SmartWatch. Swipe to scroll. Touch to navigate. Gmail, POP3 and other email plugins are available at Google Play Store.
SmartWatch vibrates gently for every calendar notification in your phone. Tap the screen and read the details.
No need to check your phone to see if your Facebook friends are up to anything. SmartWatch lets you know. You can read Facebook messages and tweets as they come in.